Adaptive Cloud Services
Economic use of abstract cloud resources
As a Managed Public Cloud Provider (MPCP) Netlution supports your entire cloud life cycle.
Our highly qualified cloud consultants support you during planning and architecture.
Our experienced teams of experts ensure the operation and development of your (multi-)cloud environment.Utilizing innovative tools, technologies and methods ensures cost-effectiveness while using public cloud environments.
Netlution supports you all the way to the cloud.
Together with you we analyze your IT infrastructure requirements and design suitable scenarios in the cloud. Whether private, public or hybrid – we always keep your individual needs in our mind.
- Design & Planning Cloud Solutions / Architecture
- Performing Migrations (Private / Public Cloud Scenarios)
- Mainframe / Legacy Migrations
- Developing Hybrid Scenarios
- Project- / Change Management
The secure and demand-oriented use of abstract, dynamic (multi)cloud resources requires extensive experience and – due to criticality – end-to-end operational support.
With Netlution’s adaptive Cloud services – organized in a rolling deployment model 24/7 – we responsibly take over the operation of your complex, individualized services.
We build the interface to public cloud providers and use innovative tools and methods to ensure economically use of resources.
- Ongoing Operations (3rd level)
- Performing 7/24 On-Call Duty incl. NOC Services
- Develop Automation Scenarios
- Enhancing Security
- Capacity Management (Cloud Resources)
- Orchestration Cloud Technologies & Services
The management and development of complex, customized services based on (multi-)cloud infrastructures require tailor-made solutions to ensure an economic integration into the existing service portfolio.
This includes a variety of services such as accounting, compliance, service quality, logging, monitoring and billing.
However, equally important are the evaluation and implementation of innovative technologies and tools to quickly and flexibly respond to changing business and market developments.
- Define & Monitor Service SLA’s / KPI’s
- Multi-Cloud / 3rd Party Vendor Steering
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Customizing Services (e.g. Multi-Cloud Cost Management)
- Knowledge Transfer
- Transition Services