Adaptive Cloud Services
Economic use of abstract cloud resources
As a Managed Public Cloud Provider (MPCP) Netlution supports your entire cloud life cycle.
Our highly qualified cloud consultants take you through the planning and architecture.
Our experienced teams of experts help you in operating and further developing your (multi-) cloud environment.
The use of innovative tools, technologies and methods provides the efficiency in the use of public cloud environments.
Netlution supports you all the way to the cloud.
Together with you we will analyse your requirements of the IT infrastructure and design appropriate operating scenarios in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid – keeping in mind your individual needs.
- Design & Planning Cloud Solutions / Architecture
- Performing Migrations (Private / Public Cloud Scenarios)
- Mainframe / Legacy Migrations
- Developing Hybrid Scenarios
- Project- / Change Management
The safe and need-based use of abstract, dynamic (multi-)cloud resources requires extensive experience and an end-to-end operational support depending on your criticality.
With the Adaptive Cloud Services from Netlution we take the responsibility to operate your complex, customized services in the rolling deployment model round-the-clock.
We create the interface to the public cloud providers and use innovative tools and methods to ensure the economic usage.
- Ongoing Operations (3rd level)
- Performing 7/24 On-Call Duty incl. NOC Services
- Develop Automation Scenarios
- Enhancing Security
- Capacity Management (Cloud Resources)
- Orchestration Cloud Technologies & Services
The management and development of complex, customized services based on (multi-)cloud infrastructures requires tailor-made solutions to ensure an economic integration in the existing service portfolio.
This includes a number of services such as accounting, compliance, service quality, logging, monitoring and billing.
However, equally important are the evaluation and implementation of innovative technologies and tools to quickly and flexibly respond to changing business and market developments.
- Define & Monitor Service SLA’s / KPI’s
- Multi-Cloud / 3rd Party Vendor Steering
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Customizing Services (e.g. Multi-Cloud Cost Management)
- Knowledge Transfer
- Transition Services